Friday, January 2, 2015

::Tap, Tap, Tap. Is This Thing On?::

January One, 2015. 
Seriously?


Before I follow that train of thought, I want to share a few highlights from our Christmas break:


The Kids had a super time getting to do things somewhat out of the ordinary. It's not everyday that a kid gets to help his grandfather fix the family plots in the cemetery.  

The girls love to do just about any kind of baking, so helping Grandma make dessert was a treat for them as I have not had TIME to bake lately. --By the way: these were SUPER yummy. Apples cut small rolled up in crescent rolls with brown sugar and butter and then baked. 




 And we even got a chance to go hiking around a beautiful lake, where there was SOME snow. We hiked on the sunny side and tubed down the shady side. Made for a nice outing. 

Now. I am attempting to add a video. In the event that it does not work, I will remove it and edit the page. However I am not going to be able to do so right away --sorry-- so hopefully it works. Because it was funny! I hope you can see/hear it. 

 Our Christmas picture.

One more to add here, just because I like this one. 
 Sheesh, these kids sure are growing up fast. Just today P + A were getting along and sitting by each other on the couch. I almost fell over. Then I saw that there was a screen between them. I wanted to have them turn off the screen, but they were getting along so well and I didn't want to ruin the moment! Sigh. 
Then things got back to normal.
 Our other Christmas group picture. Lots of faces in this one! It sure was good to see everyone. 
 And this is what we got to enjoy on our way home. What a beautiful sky.

Here's to a wonderful New Year! 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment